Latest Tweets - Game Day Announcements
- ATTENTION: THE DALLAS PAROCHIAL LEAGUE ALL-STAR FOOTBALL GAME ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER AND FIELD CONDITIONS.
- ATTENTION: THE ST. BERNARD 6D2 "GIRLS" PRE-SEASON BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- DPL Night, hosted by the UA Soccer team at a home game (at Jesuit) next week, Dec 9th
- The “Spreading Good Cheer” event was held Saturday morning and had 13 squads from 7 different schools participating. See team and event photos
- ATTENTION: Various Pre-season Basketball Tournaments are posted for December. Please view all the league schools hosting this year's tournaments.
- ATTENTION, 2 PLC WORKSHOPS have been scheduled in January 2014. These will be the only workshops offered before our basketball season so please make sure that any new coaches (or some that need to attend the workshop again!!) make a note of the dates and plan on attending. All coaches that plan on sitting on the bench during DPL games must have attended a PLC workshop. READ MORE...
- The Dallas Mavericks has designated their January 26th game vs the Detroit Pistons as “Catholic Night”. The Diocese along with the DPL and our Catholic High Schools will have discounted tickets available for this game. It will be a 6:30 pm tip-off. Tickets are located on the Terrace Level (section 300) and are priced at $27 and $14.
The Mavs have several fun events planned for the evening.....meet and greet, free throw contest, etc....that we will have an opportunity to participate in.
Please contact the DPL office if interested in purchasing tickets.
- BISHOP LYNCH PARKING: We appreciate your patience as we expand and improve our beautiful campus. We are excited about our renovations, but we also know that these improvements cause you an inconvenience. We are putting every effort into making your Bishop Lynch experience a great one while you are on our campus. If you have a question, Please, read more...